Best GO programming Books
Go (often referred to as Golang) is a programming language designed by Google engineers Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike, and Ken Thompson. Go is statically typed, compiled, and syntactically similar to C, with the added benefits of memory safety, garbage collection, structural typing, and CSP-style concurrency. The compiler, tools, and source code are all free and open source.
If you are looking for Books about GO Programming to advance your Knowledge, here is the best list in various formats available for free:
- An Introduction to Programming in Go
- Build Web Application with Golang
- Building Web Apps with Go
- Effective Go
- Go 101 – @TapirLiu
- Go Bootcamp – Matt Aimonetti
- Go by Example
- Learning Go
- Let’s learn Go!
- Practical Cryptography With Go – Kyle Isom
- The Go Tutorial
- The Little Go Book
- Web apps in Go, the anti textbook