Become a better manager with these courses, which cover topics in psychology, change management, and more. BMA’s Change Management Articles: Get tips on change management in this book. Instant Testing
These foundational courses focus on basic business skills like earning money, understanding your relationship with the customer, and more. Art of Earning Money: In the Art of Earning
1. Introduction to Queueing Theory and Stochastic Teletraffic Models Author/s: Moshe Zukerman Publisher: City University of Hong Kong, 2012 This book aims to bestow the basic knowledge of stochastic models
Introductory Number Theory An Introduction to the Theory of Numbers by Leo Moser Elementary Number Theory by W. Edwin Clark Math 780: Elementary Number Theory, Notes by Michael Filaseta, 1997
Elementary mathematics, Analysis, Lebesgue Integrals .. Whiteman college, Community Calculus Website A Summary of Calculus Prof. Karl Heinz Dovermann Basic Concepts of Mathematics by Elias Zakon Mathemaics 1 Lecture notes:
Become a better manager with these courses, which cover topics in psychology, change management, and more.
- BMA’s Change Management Articles: Get tips on change management in this book.
- Instant Testing and Measuring: Learn how to manage a marketing team here.
- Conquer Your Fear of Change: This change management book will help you learn the strategies needed to take your business in a new direction.
- Best Management Quotations Vol. 1: Get inspired to be a better manager by reading this book.
- The Removal of Distracting Thoughts: Become a better manager by learning to remain focused.
- How to Speak and Write Correctly: Brush up on effective communication here.
- Introduction to Management: Contents in this tutorial include management history in the U.S.; planning, organizing and leading groups; supervision; and more.
- Management Learning and Training: Learn management basics here.
- How to Turn Challenging Situations Around: Learn how to positively manipulate a situation.
- MBA Operations Management: Chapters here include Process Planning and Design, Inventory Management, and Enterprise Resource Planning
These foundational courses focus on basic business skills like earning money, understanding your relationship with the customer, and more.
- Art of Earning Money: In the Art of Earning Money, you’ll learn how to turn a business idea into a stable business.
- Strategic Marketing Process: This book can show you how to boost performance by reworking your business strategy.
- Business Plan Success: Get tips on setting up a solid business plan.
- Focus: The Key to Success: As a business manager or owner, you’ll need to be able to focus and have perspective at all times.
- Business Correspondence: Learn professional correspondence etiquette here.
- Instant Loyalty Strategies: Understand customer loyalty strategies here.
- Biz Success: This business book is a great introduction for beginning business students.
- Closing the Sale: Whatever kind of business you’re in, learn how to close the sale.
- Instant Strategic Alliances: Find out how strategic alliances can boost your business
- Business Writing: Learn the 7 principles of business writing here.
Author/s: Moshe Zukerman
Publisher: City University of Hong Kong, 2012
This book aims to bestow the basic knowledge of stochastic models which are applied on the telecommunications research areas. These study areas which are also referred as teletraffic includes, traffic modelling, traffic management and resource provisioning.
Author/s: Reiner Thoma, et al.
Publisher: InTech, 2013
UWB or the Ultra-Wideband Radio represents a new radio-access philosophy which exploiting vast GHz of bandwidth. It helps in processing communication with high data rate over short distances and it promises innovative radar sensing plus localization applications.
Author/s: Ahmed Kishk
Publisher: InTech, 2013
The text talks about the basic and advanced level concepts of microstrip antennas. These concepts includes the design procedure and their recent applications. The book covers discussion of arrays, optimization, spectral domain, multiband, dual and circular polarization, et al.
Author/s: Narottam Das (ed.)
Publisher: InTech, 2012
The book aims to cover the concepts of optical communication, components, networks, systems, MIMO systems and signal processing. It also discusses the optical components and various other enhanced signal processing functions.
Author/s: Anish Arkatkar, et al.
Publisher: Wikibooks, 2012
This book on electrical communications networks talks about everything from analog, digital, to hybrid networks as well as both broadcast and bi-directional data networks. The focus of the book is upon existing technology instead of too much theory.
Author/s: Cheng-Xiang Wang, Joseph Mitola III (ed.)
Publisher: InTech, 2012
The book covers various topics of cognitive radio system including the Cognitive Media Access Control; Adaptation from Transmission Security to Cognitive Radio Communication; Measurement and Statistics of Spectrum Occupancy; Wideband Voltage Controlled Oscillators for Cognitive Radio Systems; et al.
Author/s: Tuan Do-Hong
Publisher: Connexions, 2007
This book by Tuan Do-Hung identifies various elements in the theory and practice of digital communications. It studies how channel impairments effects the performance of communication systems together with introducing signal processing, coding and modulation.
Author/s: Amos Lapidoth
Publisher: Cambridge University Press, 2009
This book presents a intuitive yet in-depth introduction to the core results of digital communication from first principles. The book states all the key results together with the required assumptions.
Author/s: Jesus Hamilton Ortiz
Publisher: InTech, 2012
The book is a reader’s guide through basics of the fast growing networks to its advanced levels and concepts. It also explains the future expectations from the Telecommunications Networks. The book helps the reader in identifying and examining the most pressing research issues in Telecommunications.
Author/s: Shuanggen Jin
Publisher: InTech, 2012
The book is devoted to recent results and developments in GNSS theory, system, signal, receiver, method, and errors sources, such as multipath effects and atmospheric delays. It also discusses various GNSS applications which are demonstrated and evaluated.
Author/s: Janko Calic
Publisher: Connexions, 2009
A more advanced communications course covering elements of modern digital communications. Contents: Signals; Systems; Time Domain Analysis of Continuous Time Systems; Frequency Domain; Continuous Time Fourier Transform; Sampling theory; et al.
Publisher: Wikibooks, 2011
This book covers a large number of topics in the field of electrical communications. It discusses topics of analog communication schemes, computer programming, network architectures, information infrastructures, communications circuit analysis, etc.
Author/s: Mohammad Matin
Publisher: InTech, 2011
This book has addressed few challenges to ensure the success of UWB technologies and covers several research areas including UWB low cost transceiver, low noise amplifier (LNA), ADC architectures, UWB filter, and high power UWB amplifiers.
Author/s: Masoumeh Karimi, Yuri Labrador
Publisher: InTech, 2011
This book inspects through various aspects of Satellite Communications: Antenna design, Real Time applications, Quality of Service (QoS), Atmospheric effects, Hybrid Satellite-Terrestrial Networks, Sensor Networks and High Capacity Satellite Links.
Author/s: Agassi Melikov
Publisher: InTech, 2011
The development, implementation and operation of wireless cellular networks require engineers to address a number of interrelated problems. This book will be useful to researches and post-graduate students in telecommunication specialties.
- An Introduction to the Theory of Numbers by Leo Moser
- Elementary Number Theory by W. Edwin Clark
- Math 780: Elementary Number Theory, Notes by Michael Filaseta, 1997
- An Algebraic Circle Method, Thesis submitted by Thibaut PUGIN (Columbia U)
- Papers on Zeros of the Riemann Zeta Function and Related Topics, by Andrew Odlyzko
- p-adic numbers
- Lecture notes on p-adic numbers (Andrew Baker)
- Arithmetic Geometry
- Fermat’s Last Theorem
- William Hammond’s Fermat Archive
- Notes on Fermat’s Last Theorem, A.J. van der Poorten, Canadian Mathematical Society Series of Monographs and Advanced Texts, Wiley-Interscience, January, 1996, ISBN 0-471-06261-8
- Review of Alf van der Poorten’s Notes on Fermat’s Last Theorem by Andrew Granville
- Algebraic Number Theory
- A Computational Introduction to Number Theory and Algebra by Victor Shoup
- A Course In Algebraic Number Theory by Robert B. Ash
- Course Notes for elementary and algebraic number theory by Ivan Fesenko
- Course Notes by Jim Milne: Algebraic Number Theory
- Survey of Euclidean Number Fields (ps file 371K) (Franz Lemmermeyer)
- Algebra and Number Theory by Andrew Baker
- Notes for Dick Gross’ Algebraic Number Theory Course by S. Sather-Wagstaff
- Algebraic Number Theory & Introduction to Automorphic L-functions by Ching-Li Chai
- Lecture notes on Algebraic Number Theory by Jerome Hoffmann
- Introduction to Number Theory by Franz Lemmermeyer
- Analytic Number Theory
Elementary mathematics, Analysis, Lebesgue Integrals ..
- Whiteman college, Community Calculus Website
- A Summary of Calculus Prof. Karl Heinz Dovermann
- Basic Concepts of Mathematics by Elias Zakon
- Mathemaics 1 Lecture notes: first year Calculus
- Mathematical Analysis I by Elias Zakon
- Calculus by Gilbert Strang, also Student Study Guide to Calculus and Instructor’s Manual
- Basic algebra and trigonometry. by Thomas Ward
- A first analysis course. by John O’Connor
- First Year Mathematics, (notes by William Chen)
- Multivariable Calculus by George Cain & James Herod
- Complex Analysis by George Cain
- Linear Algebra byJim Hefferon
- Elementary Linear Algebra by Keith Matthews
- A First Course in Linear Algebra by Robert A. Beezer (GNU Free Documentation License)
- Linear Algebra by Prof. Jim Hefferon (GNU Free Documentation License)
- Real Analysis by Prof. William F. Trench
- MEASURE THEORY by Prof. D.H.Fremlin (University of Essex) plain tex sources
- Complex Analysis by Douglas N. Arnold
- Real Analysis for Engineers by Erhan Cinlar and Robert J. Vanderbei
- Set Theoretic Real Analysis by Krzysztof Ciesielski
- Expository notes by Daniel Allcock in The finite reflection groups
- Difference Equations to Differential Equations by Dan Sloughter
- Course of linear algebra and multidimensional geometry by Ruslan Sharipov
- Examples, Lecture Notes and Specimen Exam Questions and Natural Sciences Tripos
- Calculus project of Michael Livshits
- The Matrix Cookbook by Kaare Brandt Petersen
- The Octonions by John C. Baez
- Advanced Calculus by Shlomo Sternber
Mathematical Logic and Set theory
- Mathematical Logic – an Introduction by Michal Walicki
- Set theory by Dr. P. G. Dixon
- Mathematical Logic by Stephen G. Simpson
- Foundations of Mathematics by Stephen G. Simpson
- Model Theory by Stephen G. Simpson
- The theory of the foundations of mathematics – 1870 to 1940
- Computability and Incompleteness by Jeremy Avigad
- Fundamentals of Model Theory by William Weiss and Cherie D’Mello
- Lecture notes in Motivic Integration by David Kazhdan
Publisher: Microsoft (October, 2014)
Hardcover: 800 pages
Publisher: Microsoft (April 10, 2014)
This free ebook provides comprehensive coverage of the platform for Windows Store apps. Since its second preview in August, we’ve added the remaining chapters on live tiles, notifications, background tasks, background transfers, networking, devices, printing, WinRT components, accessibility, localization, and the Windows Store itself. The final ebook contains 17 chapters. And of course all of the earlier chapters have also been reviewed and refined—over 800 pages in total, along with new and updated companion content!
You can download the ebook in PDF format here:http://go.microsoft.com/FWLink/?Linkid=270056 (17.9 MB)
EPUB format is here: http://go.microsoft.com/FWLink/?Linkid=272592(37.3 MB)
MOBI format is here: http://go.microsoft.com/FWLink/?Linkid=272591 (69.5 MB)
Hardcover: 664 pages
Publisher: InTech (September 08, 2014 )
MATLAB is an indispensable asset for scientists, researchers, and engineers. The richness of the MATLAB computational environment combined with an integrated development environment (IDE) and straightforward interface, toolkits, and simulation and modeling capabilities, creates a research and development tool that has no equal. From quick code prototyping to full blown deployable applications, MATLAB stands as a de facto development language and environment serving the technical needs of a wide range of users. As a collection of diverse applications, each book chapter presents a novel application and use of MATLAB for a specific result.
Hardcover: 204 pages
Publisher: InTech (July 25, 2014)
ISBN : 978-953-51-1643-1
Chronology is the backbone of history, and there is a wise saying stating there is no history without a chronology. Earths evolutionary history is built up by geochronology, i.e. time benchmarks upon which the geological history is built up step by step over its total time period of about 4.5 billion years. The first marker in this history is the Jack Hills zircon from Australia dated at about 4.4 GA. The most detailed records come from seasonal changes within annual varves. Stratigraphy provides the basic chronological ordering of layers by layers, units by units, fossil assemblage by assemblage, varves by varves, growth zone by growth zone, etc. The radiometric techniques implied the introduction of absolute age determinations. This book includes a combination of methodological presentations and related case studies, from where we learn about practical problems and achievements. Therefore, the book should be of basic interest both for scientists in their practical in field and laboratory, as well as for general educational purpose.
Hardcover: 370 pages
Publisher: InTech (February 28, 2011)
ISBN : 978-953-307-545-7
The term tectonics refers to the study dealing with the forces and displacements that have operated to create structures within the lithosphere. The deformations affecting the Earth’s crust are result of the release and the redistribution of energy from Earth’s core. The concept of plate tectonics is the chief working principle. Tectonics has application to lunar and planetary studies, whether or not those bodies have active tectonic plate systems. Petroleum and mineral prospecting uses this branch of knowledge as guide. The present book is restricted to the structure and evolution of the terrestrial lithosphere with dominant emphasis on the continents. Thirteen original scientific contributions highlight most recent developments in seven relevant domains: Gondwana history, the tectonics of Europe and the Near East; the tectonics of Siberia; the tectonics of China and its neighbourhood; advanced concepts on plate tectonics are discussed in two articles; in the frame of neotectonics, two investigation techniques are examined; finally, the relation between tectonics and petroleum researches is illustrated in one chapter.