Best Julia programming Books
Julia is a new programming language designed for the needs of data scientists, statisticians, scientific computing, and engineers.
Julia is a high-performance dynamic programming language for scientific and technical computing. It combines the simplicity of Python with a more sophisticated compiler and many small improvements that make the platform easier to use and better suited for numerical computation.
If you are looking for Books about Julia Programming to advance your Knowledge, here is the best list in various formats available for free:
- Introducing Julia – Wikibooks
- Julia by Example – Samuel Colvin (GitHub repo)
- Julia language: a concise tutorial – Antonello Lobianco (GitBook)
- Learn Julia in Y minutes – Leah Hanson
- The Julia Express – Bogumił Kamiński (PDF)