Learn Russian Languages with free Courses online
Learn Russian language with the great compilation of free courses online :
- A Spoonful of Russian – iTunes Free – Feed – Web Site
- Recommended by our readers.
- Business Russian – Web
- Presented by the UCLA Center for World Languages, this series teaches students the essentials of Russian business communication.
- Foreign Service Institute Russian Fast – Web Site
- Textbook (PDF) and eight audio lessons (MP3).
- Learn Russian – Web Site
- A free course by RT.com that covers all aspects of Russian including alphabet, phonetics, vocabulary and grammar. It also has multiple grammar tables and tests. RT.com is a Russian 24/7 English-language news channel.
- Learn Russian Fluently, Easily and Effectively – Spotify
- A 4-hour series of lessons that are freely available on Spotify
- Russian Grammar – YouTube
- 50 free, short videos on topics in basic Russian grammar. Funded by a grant from the University of South Carolina, the videos were created by Curtis Ford, a senior instructor at the University.
- Russian Literature – Web Site
- Also presented by UCLA, the lessons help users improve their comprehension and vocabulary by listening to excerpts from Tolstoy, Gogol, Chekhov and other Russian literary greats.
- One Minute Russian – iTunes Free – Feed – Web Site
- Russian Essentials – Web
- A web-application developed by the University of Cambridge Language Centre for basic level students of Russian. Russian Essentials concentrates on basic language, with eight sections covering key spoken and written language.
- Russian for Beginners 1 – Free YouTube Video
- A series of instructive videos from Olga Viberg at Dalarna University.
- RussianPod101 – iTunes Free – Web Site
- Helps you learn Russian and Russian culture at your convenience.
- Russian Handwriting – Web Site
- Brown University provides animations showing how to write Russian letters by hand.
- Speak Fluent Russian – Free iTunes – Web Site
Offers free audio lessons that develop speaking skills and listening comprehension, allowing students to speak Russian more fluently. Site includes full transcripts and notes.