Mastering Bitcoin open Edition
Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain
By Andreas M. Antonopoulos
Publisher: O’Reilly Media, 2nd edition (July 1, 2017); eBook (1st and 2nd Editions)
ISBN-13: 978-1491954386 (978-1449374044, 1st edition)
Number of pages: 250
Mastering Bitcoin Open Edition by Andreas M. Antonopoulos LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. The translated edition of the book is titled “Mastering Bitcoin Open Edition” and is available under an open source license (CC-BY-SA). You may copy, share, read, print, mashup, quote or sell these books in any country.
Join the technological revolution that’s taking the financial world by storm. Mastering Bitcoin is your guide through the seemingly complex world of bitcoin, providing the knowledge you need to participate in the internet of money. Whether you’re building the next killer app, investing in a startup, or simply curious about the technology, this revised and expanded second edition provides essential detail to get you started.
Bitcoin, the first successful decentralized digital currency, is still in its early stages and yet it’s already spawned a multi-billion-dollar global economy open to anyone with the knowledge and passion to participate. Mastering Bitcoin provides the knowledge. You simply supply the passion.
The second edition includes:
- A broad introduction of bitcoin and its underlying blockchain—ideal for non-technical users, investors, and business executives
- An explanation of the technical foundations of bitcoin and cryptographic currencies for developers, engineers, and software and systems architects
- Details of the bitcoin decentralized network, peer-to-peer architecture, transaction lifecycle, and security principles
- New developments such as Segregated Witness, Payment Channels, and Lightning Network
- A deep dive into blockchain applications, including how to combine the building blocks offered by this platform into higher-level applications
- User stories, analogies, examples, and code snippets illustrating key technical concepts
Mastering Bitcoin’s first edition has been translated into different languages by a team of volunteers.
Translating “Mastering Bitcoin” into your own language is probably the best way to learn about bitcoin!